Tropical Sangria Recipe
YIELD: 1 COCKTAIL
COOK TIME: 2 MIN.
This recipe is based off of what we had at the workshop (apples, mango, and mint) and came together in a delicious sangria. To compliment the mango and mint, we used a touch of white rum and lime to fortify the sangria. This gets even better if made in large batches and allowed to combined flavors over a couple hours before serving.
- 2 oz. White Wine (Sauvignon blanc, pinot grigio, or other crisp white)
- 1 oz. White Rum
- 1/2 oz. fresh Lime Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon diced Apples
- 1 Tablespoon diced Mango
- 2 lrg Mint leaves, chopped
- 2 oz. Club Soda
- Combine all ingredients except club soda and mix until sugar is completely dissolved.
- When ready to serve, pour over ice and finish with club soda.
RECIPE SOURCE: WHITEONRICECOUPLE.COM
Thought you might like to PRACTICE up for summer time.