The Garden Junkie

The Garden Junkie

veggies & bloomers & annuals & perennials & garden stuffs

WELCOME TO THE FARM

Thursday


I believe all gardeners know this guy.  P Allen Smith.  This photo is from HGTV http://www.hgtvgardens.com/gardens/gardening-resolutions-for-2014?s=19&so/

An article on gardening resolutions of well known gardeners.  Short article but an interesting read.

It did get me to thinking about New Year resolutions and if I have any and if I have any for the gardens at The Garden Junkie.   Hmmm????
Don't think I have any resolutions BUT I do have some great new things happening this coming 
season:

1.   New garden areas
2.   Expanded veggie gardens w/ more on companion planting and organic growing methods
3.   Longer "open" season
4.   Garden Junkie grown organic TEA
5.   Picnic  Breakfasts & Lunches at the farm
6.   More bedding plants than ever
7.   Fun how-to classes for beginners and advanced artists
8.   Butterfly watch
9.   Garden photo contest with great prizes
10. A Summer-Salad Social
11. New Web Site  ( with this blog attached to it)

It's going to be a GREAT gardening season at the farm.  I'm looking forward to sharing it with YOU.

chickerdoodles@live.com  402-440-6284

More info to come……..   DRINK TEA & GARDEN ON….

No comments:

Post a Comment