The Garden Junkie

The Garden Junkie

veggies & bloomers & annuals & perennials & garden stuffs

WELCOME TO THE FARM

Thursday

   
Day three. 


The pump in the well went out.  Out to where I'm not sure, but it did stop working.
So, it has to be replaced.  So here's a couple of photos of  what has gone on, so far. 
I'm not a well nor a pump person, but I guess I'd try to invent a pump that is up on top of the big pile of dirt, rather than 6 feet down in a hole.  That way, when a pump wants to go out (say for pizza or something), it would be easy to fix or replace. I mean we've gone to the planet Mars with a remote robot-rover and stuff, which can stand extreme conditions.  So, how about an above ground well pump??  I'm guessing there'd be a big demand.  



So, I stopped watching the well-repair-men, and took a stroll around the gardens.


Not a great photo, but at least these yellow sulfur butterflies were having fun .  

Plant is Walkers-Low Cat-mint.  A huge attractor for all kinds of butterflies and bees. 
Also, a beauty for any garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment