The Garden Junkie

The Garden Junkie

veggies & bloomers & annuals & perennials & garden stuffs

WELCOME TO THE FARM

Monday







Went to Wisconsin to take a sculpture class from Wouterina de Raad.  
Her gardens are whimsical and beautiful.   These photos  are  a small sampling of the many sculptures she's created on her 2.5 acres.  

I made a small bird-birdhouse, which I didn't get done.
When my sculpture is finished I'll post a photo.

The class was informative and only my husband (sitting on the fish bench above) got to the concrete part of the projects.  The rest of the class, including me, had a way to go on the "structure" part of the sculpture before concrete.  

I plan to try my hand at a few pieces for The Garden Junkie's gardens. 

REMEMBER:  The Garden Junkie is now open by appointment only.
call 402=440=6284 or email chickerdoodles@live.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment