The Garden Junkie

The Garden Junkie

veggies & bloomers & annuals & perennials & garden stuffs

WELCOME TO THE FARM

Friday


This photo is from www.manycurrentssmallpuddle.tumblr.

I love this camper.  It looks like an army surplus truck.  and retro fitted for camping.  NOW, I've got to attend some of those army/equipment sales and have to get me a truck.  Probably is diesel engine too, so
I could get semi-good gas mileage.  Ha, my husband very seldom says "what-where-you-thinking" when I do stuff like this, but he might question me about a project like this camper.   My grandsons would love it.

Happy Camping.

2 comments:

  1. Actually this will get gallons per mile...

    But I love it too.

    We're looking at Trail Manors as they are the original high quality (aluminum) fold out drag-behind trailers that can be pulled with a family car.

    I am still drawn to these homemade things, but it is hard to build with aluminum and wood/steel are just so heavy!!

    Love the site, by the way. I just 'found' it today. Much here to rest and amuse the mind!!

    Cap'n Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the complement. I always wonder who's reading this thing.
      Good luck with your camper.

      Delete