The Garden Junkie

The Garden Junkie

veggies & bloomers & annuals & perennials & garden stuffs

WELCOME TO THE FARM

Saturday



















 When I was trying to name THE GARDEN JUNKIE...  many names went through scrutiny;
my daughter suggested The Gardening Crone & The Mowing Gnome...  My husband loves to mow.
We own many mowers: riding, pushing, self-propelled.  When he is very busy and falls a little behind in mowing I volunteer, but "NO I'll do the mowing" always follows.  

As you know, I didn't name the gardens The Gardening Crone & The Mowing Gnome.......
But I think I will paint a sign ..








THE GARDEN JUNKIE is now closed for the season.....  

Keep following the blog, as I will add "stuff" all winter long.

SEE YOU NEXT SPRING.

MAY FIRST.  

New Gardens, bedding plants, Garden Arts, Classes

AND

THE BARN 
Cleaned out the Barn - Fixin it up for meetings, classes, clubs and art.
watch blog for more information.

BE SURE TO SIGN UP - HERE ON THE BLOG - with your E-MAIL
for all the new information and postings.


If you'd like to be on the mailing list, e-mail me your mailing address.


Melody




No comments:

Post a Comment