The Garden Junkie

The Garden Junkie

veggies & bloomers & annuals & perennials & garden stuffs

WELCOME TO THE FARM

Friday



I am SOOOOOO proud of myself.   After about 2 hours I have loaded this photo onto this blog.
Easy, you say.  Probably for some, but for me - a new learning experience.

This program is called isplash.  It's a simple program for .99 cents that wipes out all the color from a photo then you re-color the parts you want.   Really, that part is easy.  It was the save as then the file then finding the file to put onto blogger.  Well, yeah! I did it.  As you probably already know (if you read this blog on a regular basis or a friend on facebook ) I'm not the computer nerd that I'd like to be.

My next big computer adventure will be to learn how to add my own handwriting to a photo then file and
THEN FIND THE FILE.   Will let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment