The Garden Junkie

The Garden Junkie

veggies & bloomers & annuals & perennials & garden stuffs

WELCOME TO THE FARM

Monday



A few posts ago I talked about a co-operative painting project I was involved in with three other artists.
The above two photos are my paintings.. My paintings didn't photograph very well as I had used a
glaze finish..  Even without a flash and with a filter the light reflected off the glaze, but I think you can get the idea of my four paintings.


 These four were by Michele M.  A great fun set of paintings.  Michele has a great retail store in Elkhorn NE, filled with Art from lots of area artists and Starting in APRIL her large greenhouse will
be filled with bedding plants for your gardens. Check her out http://the-garden-gallery.blogspot.com.



These four were by Linda H.  A wonderful set of paintings.  I love Linda's work and am a proud owner of a large piece she did (on wood) of my husband and me. Her website:http://www.lindahatfield.com



These four were by Linda M.  You can't tell from the photos, but somehow Linda made these to look like a fabric.  No fabric though, but in addition to acrylic paint she used charcoal.  Great works.
Linda is the "Mill-Lady".  She owns and operates the Historic Florence Mill in Omaha where she curates 3 to 4 Art Shows each year.  Check her out: http://www.facebook.com/




Now that we've all finished our four-painting paintings, we each got one of each.  Amazing how each of us started with the same instructions, colors and sizes, yet all soooooo different.  I love love them all
and was very fortunate to be involved with these amazing women.  

I'll be hanging mine at The Garden Junkie.....   so, if you visit this season you will see them first hand, which is so much better than a photograph.