The Garden Junkie

The Garden Junkie

veggies & bloomers & annuals & perennials & garden stuffs

WELCOME TO THE FARM

Monday





This is a semi-public piece of art.  Semi-public, meaning it is privately owned but displayed in an area of the owners business, where employees and company visitors can see this piece.

I don't know if the size of this piece can be determined by my photos, but it's huge.
I'm guessing this mosaic is probably 14 to 16 feet tall. And it must weigh a lot.   AND it is gorgeous.
Taking a good photo was a challenge, as  the surrounding walls are all windows.  The reflections and light were uncontrollable.

I do some simple mosaics and would like to do more involved pieces as I gain experience.
I have enough experience to know this wonderful mosaic took a major  commitment of time and gathering all the pieces that went onto it.

I love love loved this beautiful piece of ART.