The Garden Junkie

The Garden Junkie

veggies & bloomers & annuals & perennials & garden stuffs

WELCOME TO THE FARM

Tuesday


Bulbs.  I've planted a few hundred bulbs this fall.  Tulips, daffys,  and more. 


My ever present cat. Whiteout.


I have ground squirrels and moles.  So, every planting of bulbs has to be in full
chicken wire cages.  Bottom, top and sides.  



Whiteout thinks he's helping with the plantings, but ...............
You cat owners know what I mean.

And since today, November 6th,  is in the fifty degree range and the  sun is shining I
will probably plant the last hundred bulbs I have.  Thought I might plant them in pots and put them in the cellar for the winter and force them for February/March first blooming BUT that seems like a  lot of fuss, so into the gardens they go.