The Garden Junkie

The Garden Junkie

veggies & bloomers & annuals & perennials & garden stuffs

WELCOME TO THE FARM

Monday


This photo of The Garden Junkies Mosaic is from Sundays Article April 29th in the Lincoln Journal Star newspaper.  A Great article and great photos.   (other good articles too).

Kathryn Cates Moore, reporter for the Journal,  came to the farm (and is such a fun person to talk with) took notes and chatted and wrote such a nice article on The Garden Junkie.  I started getting phone calls at 7:30am.

THEN the next day Robert Becker, photographer for the Journal, came and took photos.  I didn't get to see any of his photos and it was an overcast day AND, I kinda was nervous how the photos would
turn out.  WELL, as you can see from the photo above, the photos were great.  !!  Loved the ones
they published in the paper.

I am very happy to have met such nice people from the Lincoln Paper.  I hope to see them both many times in the future.



PLUS;  for some reason COMMENTS posted to this blog do come through to the moderation page but
don't post to the BLOG.  If anyone knows how to fix this, let me know.  I guess you'd better let me know by email.
I DO APPRECIATE your comments and love to read them.  I will keep trying to get them to post to the blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment