The Garden Junkie

The Garden Junkie

veggies & bloomers & annuals & perennials & garden stuffs

WELCOME TO THE FARM

Friday



My Tulips....  I planted these last November.  I threw away the packaging ( which is unusual for me as I keep the info on everything I plant in my garden journal)  and now I don't know what variety these are.  I've never had tulips with more than one bloom per stem.  Some of these have two blooms and some have three.  I guess I'll have to do some homework to discover what kind these are.  They were good bloomers and lasted a long time.  I do remember I picked varieties that were supposed to bloom late spring.  Well these photos are from the end of March.  I'm thinking, can't blame the bulbs, probably the 80 degree days we had most of the month of March.



No comments:

Post a Comment