The Garden Junkie

The Garden Junkie

veggies & bloomers & annuals & perennials & garden stuffs

WELCOME TO THE FARM

Thursday


Look what's in our farm yard today...  Whoopie !



Cement..    I know,  I'm all excited about cement.  AND very excited that some strong guys are pushing it around - not me.


This is inside the first bay of the barn.  Isn't it B-e-autiful?  Some women get all excited about jewelry, my husband knows he has me at stuff for the gardens and the farm.   




We even added a patio on the east side of my potting shed.  Now I guess I'll have to
finish painting  this end of the shed.  Got
 started two years ago, had some surgery
on my leg and never got back to it.
 So much to do, just thought this could wait.  Until Now.

Can hardly wait until all the concrete is ready
to walk on.


No comments:

Post a Comment